From 2002 nominations will also be based on credits obtained through participation in scientific meetings and teaching courses endorsed by ESH.
- Yearly meetings of ESH: 3 credits
- International meetings endorsed by ESH: 2 credits
- Meetings of National Hypertension Societies: 1 credit
- ESH Summer School (7 days): 3 credits
- Teaching Courses organised by National Hypertension Societies (miniman duration two full days with programme (theoretical and practical) endorsed by ESH: 2 credits
- Online programmes of theoretical and practical self-assessment programmes endorsed by ESH
- Teaching courses within yearly ESH meetings.
Applicants should have acquired at least 10 credits for participation in scientific meetings and 10 credits for participation in teaching courses. Credits must be documented and uploaded and submitted in the online application process.