The main purpose of the European Society of Hypertension (ESH) is to provide a stable and organised platform for scientific exchange and education in the field of hypertension (high blood pressure). Members of the ESH are physicians or other health care professionals from various European countries North Africa and the Middle East.
The ESH is currently searching for an experienced program coordinator to join our Society. We are looking for a person motivated by the desire to optimize the affairs of a European academic society with global outreach.
- You have a higher degree preferably in life sciences or equivalent experience.
- You have experience in project management, preferably in the health sector.
- You have excellent organizational and planning skills and are able to work effectively in a matrix environment of an academic society on multiple projects.
- You are a team player with the ability to work independently and autonomously.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken). Any other European language is an asset.
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), internet and social media use.
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible office environment
Location: Europe – Starting date: as soon as possible
You want to join our Society? Please send your CV and cover letter via email by February 28, 2020 to:
Professor Andrzej Januszewicz