Journal of Hypertension
The Journal of Hypertension is the Official Journal of the European Society of Hypertension and International Society of Hypertension. The journal consistently attracts the most important and highly innovative papers from the current research; our commitment to rapid publication ensures that these are published in the fastest time possible. In addition to primary papers from world-renowned experts, the Journal contains authoritative reviews that summarize and evaluate the most significant recent developments. Also included are special reports, original short papers containing innovative and time-sensitive information.
For the latest advances in hypertension research, turn to Blood Pressure, a primary source for authoritative and timely information on all aspects of hypertension research and management. Features include:
- Physiology and pathophysiology of blood pressure regulation
- Primary and secondary hypertension
- Cerebrovascular and cardiovascular complications
- Detection, treatment and follow-up of hypertension
- Non-pharmacological and pharmacological management
- Large outcome trials in hypertension
Special features include the Personal View section, in which distinguished scientists present their thoughts on hypertension, Viewpoints, Debates, and Reviews that address important topics of great current interest. A special meetings calendar, the Blood Pressure Diary, as well as a section in which Hypertension Societies world-wide present their activities are also provided. Articles requiring extensive space, such as monographs, doctoral theses and congress transactions, are published as supplements.
We are pleased to provide you with information about free articles and the table of contents of Hypertension.
Hypertension publishes scientific investigation of the highest quality in the broadfield of blood pressure regulation and pathophysiology, clinical treatment, and prevention of hypertension.
Free Access to Hypertension Articles for ESH Members!
The free articles listed below are available in February 2017 issue of Hypertension:
- Optimal On-Treatment BP in Older Adults with ISH
Yuichiro Yano et al.
- Clinical Versus Ambulatory Blood Pressure Difference
Ján Rosa et al.
The free articles listed below are available in the January 2017 issue of Hypertension:
- Building on a Legacy of Hypertension Research
George A. Mensah et al.
- Notch 3: A New Player in Cerebral Artery Structure
Celine Baron-Menguy et al.
The following is a list of medical journals which frequently cover information with relevance to hypertension research and treatment.
- American Journal of Cardiology
- American Journal of Hypertension
- Art, Thro, Vasc Bio
- British Medical Journal
- Circulation Research
- Diabetes Care
- European Heart Journal
- High Blood Pressure and Cardiovascular Prevention
- Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Journal of the American Society of Nephrology
- Kidney International
- New England Journal of Medicine